Tuesday, 24 July 2012

The TOPSHOP outfit



Set myself a little challenge to create an outfit from Toppers with a price limit of £100. 
I'm recently feeling pretty trashy and redneck-esque so here goes my chosen pieces




 So tell me, please, is this not the most wonderfully trashy dress you have ever seen. I love it on so many levels. On one hand I think the shape and length would do wonders for a girl who's got a few curves to show off and on the other, its so beautifully trashy. It would make me uncontrollably produce a Texan accent.

To be honest I think this would just go so well with my dream dress to create the best trashy outfit. I can just see it in my head. Someone buy me it, please?

1 comment:

  1. I completely agree, I've been loving all these oversized Oasis-esque jackets as well, and that coat paired with the dress creates such an image!

    Alice

    http://secretsofawannabecharlotte.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete