Sunday, 24 June 2012

My dream Topshop haul



I can't deny that against all my will to fight my love for topshop, and despite its ability to churn out copy after copy and influence too many way too young girls to pretend they're 'grunge' or 'hipster', and encourage paedophilia via short shorts AND well lets not discuss 'Sir' Philip Green, I still bloody love the rags it distributes most seasons

Some pieces I've got my eye on this summer are 
(top left to bottom right)

Lace Strappy Sundress £36.00

MOTO Denim Floral Ruffle Playsuit  Was £35.00 Now £15.00

Earth Printed Dip Back Skirt £32.00

MOTO Washed Stripe Hotpants £32.00

3 comments:

  1. Ah another dipped hem skirt! I've already bought 2 this season, I can't stop!

    Alice

    http://SecretsOfAWannabeCharlotte.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I knoww, I've got one too! This one is extra gorgeous though x

      Delete
  2. I recently stumbled across your blog and I LOVE it! I love the layout to the content and everything in between! Your sense of style is just impeccable and your blog is simply the epitome of perfection! I am your newest, most avid follower, I look forward to reading your future posts. I would love it if you could perhaps follow me back too? Have a lovely day!

    Love from, MISSIFFA

    ReplyDelete