Wednesday, 6 June 2012

Golden Eyes and Summer Glow

I was recently a bridesmaid for my sister's wedding so I thought I'd show you the make up I did for that day. Tis the season after all. Please excuse the quality of my camera :(


If you want to mix things up, or turn this look more daytime you could add a pop of colour on the lips like so...















Let me know what you think!x

PRODUCT LIST
VICHY DERMABLEND IN 25NUDE
COLLECTION 2000 LASTING PERFECTION CONCEALER
MAYBELLINE COLOUR TATTOO IN ETERNAL GOLD
SLEEK MATTES AND SUNSET PALLIATE  
AVON KOHL LINER PENCIL 
SOAP & GLORY MASCARA 
W7 HONOLULU BRONZER 
ELF BLUSHER IN 'FLUSHED' 
ELF COMPLEXION PERFECTION POWDER
WET N WILD LIPSTICK IN E81510

4 comments:

  1. I love the make-up, so beautiful and so feminine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow! your make up lools very nice and cute <3
    find your blog very interesting and good!

    love
    beauthi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! you're super cute :)

      Delete