Sunday, 6 May 2012

HIYA



THAT GOT YOUR ATTENTION DIDN'T IT

Thought I'd share some of my recent buys with you, just because I enjoy peeping at other people's myself.


Aztec print black and white skirt. Primark £8


Brown brogues with felt detailing. Primark £8 *on sale*


Red Tartan high waisted skirt. Boohoo.com £8 *on sale*


Tie-dye dress with cut out hip detail. Boohoo.com £14


THIS IS NOT FROM URBAN OUTFITTERS
(I'm not a fan of that shop, they're a bit evil, but I won't rant)
vintage authentic army jacket. Vintage shop in central Newcastle called FLIP £14.99 (BARGAIN RIGHTZ?)



Faux brown leather messenger bag with gold hardware. H&M £14.99


headband with gold sequins feature pattern. Vintage £1.95



2 comments:

  1. Love the shoes!

    http://themadcreationist.blogspot.it/

    Giuseppe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank youuu! I LOVE your blog! x

      Delete