Sunday, 25 March 2012

A Weekend Of MakeUp With Me

Friday 
Day to night, easy transition 
Simple winged liner using Maybelline Eye Studio Lasting Drama Gel Liner. On the lips I used Collection 2000 Cream Puff Moisturising Lip Cream in Cotton Candy.
(Please excuse my stump hand in the first image)



Saturday 
Night out
On the eyes I used the blue from the sunset Sleek pallet with a 17 kohl eyeliner in an electric blue. Then lined the lash line with a slight wing with a black gel liner, using it also on my water line. I just used a simple balm on the lips.

                                 

Sunday 
Plain and simple work look
Very lashy look using the double ended Estee Lauder mascara, accompanied by the classic winged liner. On the lips I have Revlon's Pink In The Afternoon








2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous pictures !I love your first make up ! Kiss x


    http://mfashionmyobsession.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete