Wednesday, 14 March 2012

Spring Wishlist


1. Your Eyes Lie. Everyday basic wear, unique and can make any outfit that bit more interesting BUY ME HERE

2. Topshop. I work in an environment where I'm expected to look a certain way so when i can add a bit of girly excitement to an outfit I jump at the chance. I'll be  rocking things like this for work all Spring/Summer and I think this one will be especially flattering BUY ME HERE

3. Topshop. The transition dress... a whole day swanning around a park and eating cake followed by a sweaty club. All you have to do is add a pair of heels (not that I would, I'd simply change my boots and add eyeliner, but you get the feel) BUY ME HERE

4. Bertie Ebay Outlet. My PERFECT medium between a summer shoe and a boot, and the closest I'm willing to go to a sandal. I think these are truly beautiful shoes that will last forever. They will go quickly so hurry!!! BUY ME HERE

5. Rockit. Fun pattern and a floaty fit, the perfect skirt for the warmer weather just to run around in being a general girly BUY ME HERE 
PLEASE NOTE, THIS IS A VINTAGE SHOP SO SINGLE STOCK APPLIES, AS DO LIMITED SIZES 



6 comments:

  1. Lovely wishlist, I adore the polka dot dress!xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful items (:

    xx

    skadiida.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. That dotty dress is so so nice! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi!! Thanks for your sweet comment on my blog! Happy you like it! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the polka dot dress - very nice!

    http://whatkimmididnext.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I so want that blue Topshop dress. Tried it on and it didn't fit though. Bummer. :( x

    ReplyDelete