Friday, 10 February 2012

My core lipsticks

You've got to have a few shades you just can't live without. Obviously, in about a week my favourites will change. For now these are my top colours!

Nude
 
Stargazer in shade 210. Completely matte and super flattering. I usually find it a little hard to pull off nudes as I find the beige ones just drain me. My new cheap as chips brand and found the shade for me!




 
 Girly Everyday Pink 
Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick in Pink In The Afternoon. Gorgeous silky shade. A bit of a satin finish but definitely not shimmery in.  My top go to colour, for sure.


 

Orange/Red Standout 

Avon Ultra Colour Rich Lipstick Berry Berry Nice.  Doesn't come up entirely true to colour on camera but it a gorgeous interesting colour. It's not drying at all and had impressive staying power.


Bright Pink 

 Wet'n'Wild Brilliant Lipstick in E81510 (Glamorous name, I know) So this was my first Wet'n'Wild product as it gets raved about for being cheap and great. I was really impressed! Again, my camera is giving no justice to the power of this shade but it's amazing when I can't be bothered but want to look a bit more interesting. Adds the perfect pop!

 

 

Dark Berry Red

Wet'n'Wild Brilliant Lipstick in E81512. I guess I'm loving this brand at the moment. The texture of the product is quite waxy but I really like that. It doesn't budge too, and stains your lips. Again, this could be a bad thing but the shade is so strong and lovely I don't mind! It kind of reminds me of MAC hang-up, so definitely a good cheap alternative.





I hope you enjoyed a look into my lip lust! Let me know which shade you liked on me most. xxx

 



2 comments:

  1. Yay a lipstick post! I love discovering new shades, I need that dark berry red shade!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really beautiful lipsticks! I love especially the first and third one! Great colours!

    Hope you visit me on my Blog
    fashionobsession-mieni.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete