Monday, 9 January 2012

Benefit!

Today I had a nice make up lesson at a Benefit counter in Fenwicks, Newcastle Upon Tyne. I mainly went there as I've been pretty out of touch with the brand and wanted to know about the new things they have.

Turns out they've just rolled out a new skin care set of face wash and polish. I had a little sniff and tried them out on my hand and they seemed really nice. Unfortunately they were out of stock of the face washes so I went for the polish instead (Benefits Refined Finish Facial Polish), retailing at £17.50. I've had a go once and its seemed really velvety and its tiny exfoliating beads really felt like they were doing some good stuff.

This is a relatively new product so I'm going into it blindly. It's recommended for all skin types so it'll be interesting to see how it fairs on my oily skin. Full review coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment